Friday, July 17, 2009

17 July 2009

The weather is so hot today. Baby sweat alot and his singlet get so wet that I need to change his clothes twice. In the afternoon time we locked ourself in the bedroom with the aircon on. Really can't take the heat already.

He is so good at climbing. He actually can climb into his walker without any adults help. He just knows how to do it and he actually did it infront of me a few times. I was very impressed and worried at the same time, what if you know ... Anyway this is something that I need to tell my parents to take note too. (This action, no photos or video ... dare not move ... just incase)

Today we went to Bugis Junction for dinner. After the dinner, we went to Kinokuniya to take a look at books (realised that the shop is so small, I think I am just too used to the Takashimaya one) Anyway what I want to say it is no longer easy to bring him (Yan Zhong) out. He wanted to walk in the shops so we let him. But the thing is when he saw the books, he got so excited and started taking out books from shelf and putting on the floor. (which he actually did it at home with his books) But he is not supposed to and allowed to do those actions at outside so what we did was we carried him ... guess what he did ... he shouted very loudly ... so in the end we left the shop very fast before we need to pay for unwanted books. ^__^

After almost 3 weeks of taking care of him, I actually started to enjoy being a housewife and being a mother. I kind of know his sleeping, eating and many others issues pattern. I can try to work around those pattern so that we two can enjoy being together. Yes at the same time, I can also get things done. I was able to cook dinner this week (I did it 3 times somemore), Not bad right? Yes, I also went for grocery shopping with him twice (last week and this week) at Carrfour, Suntec. Haha he made me let him eat unpaid food. Last week, he refused to leave the bread corner till I took one packet. After taking the packet, he wanted to eat, so I have to feed him before paying. This week, I put a packet of Oreo biscuit in the trolley for myself. For some reason, he know that is something edible. He smile at me very sweetly and passed that packet to me. Guess what, I have to open it and gave it to him. He happily ate the biscuits in the trolley. Yes he at 3 pieces. I paid for both when i was at the cashier (hee.. never done this kind of things before ... guess its a good experience !?)

Yes, he also know how to kiss his mommy (that's me), and his daddy already. Haha .. but have to see his mood also. Not every request is going to be kissed wo .. depend on his mood too. If he doesn't want to ... he will say "No" and shake head and no matter how hard you tried, he will refuse to kiss. Never try on other people yet.

Those people who are wondering how come now I did not put up photos. ^__^ Pls give me some more time. I will put up asap.


Too bad I need to be back to work on Monday 20 July 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment