If anyone wants to watch how Doraemon dances, please visits "YouTube"
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Lansdowne Shopping Mall, Richmond
1st Photos: On the train with mommy (Paid C$3.00)
I don't seem to be enjoying right? Luckily mommy was with me so its not that scary.
2nd Photos: Outside Toys 'R' Us
Many kids were playing there too but I prefer to play on own.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
- woke up at 5 am
- left home at 6am
- drove all the way to banff from vancouver
- stopped for lunch and toilet break only
- reached banff at 7pm
- walked around banff downtown
- experienced sunny, windy, raining and snowing weather all on one day
- mommy and aunty took turn carrying me around most of the time
- left banff at 8am and drove to lake louise (1 hr drive)
- stopped for lunch
- drop by at summerhill pyramid winery @ Kelowna
- drove all the way back from Kelowna to Vancouver (5 hrs drive)
- drop by to buy dinner at Mission and fill up gas
- reached home around 10 pm
(I fall asleep around 9pm)
On first day and thrid day, I have to be seated in the car on my own child seat. I hate it as I can't move alot. I cried everytime when mommy put me back. She can't hug hug me. There's one part I do enjoy is I can eat alot alot of tibits because mommy don't want me to cry.